Autumn colours @ Penny Black & More challenge

It's time for a new challenge for September over on Penny Black & More. This month we want to see autumn colours. For my DT card I used Penny Blac stamp 3984 Inclinations on a brayered background onto glossy card. The papers are from Papertrey Ink and the fox is a spellbinder die, finished off with leaves from Sue Wilson die set.
The card is for my MIL who loves foxes, so when I saw this die just had to get it, I know a few other people who like foxes too so it should get some use. The sentiment stamp "Mum" is from Clearly Besotted and the other one was a freebie.

Comments

brenda said…
You really have captured those lovely Autumnal colours Lynn and the fox is a perfect addition as this really is 'their' time of year.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

B x
Whisper said…
Absolutely gorgeous scene and i so love that fox too, luv Sam x
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn - has a very autumnal look to it x Susan x
Ellibelle said…
Amazing creation Lynn, so beautifully designed!
Unknown said…
Oh this is brilliant, love the colours and the majestic Fox, hugs xxx
Michelle J M said…
Beautiful Autumnal card Lynn, love your fox die cut! Michelle x
Anonymous said…
oooh, a beautiful fall card! perfect colours and i love the intricate white images on the papers.
Tracy said…
I love your inking Lynn, and that fox is perfect for your background.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mervi said…
Fabulous card, lovely design too;-))m
Shirley said…
I love the vivid Autumnal colours Linby and the Fox die cut is lovely. I need lessons on brayering as my first attempts were pitiful.If I don't get to grips with it soon my brayer will never see the light of day again.

Shirley