Bags of fun with snippets

I had a bit of a tidy up/clean of the craft room yesterday. So many things I had forgotten I had and as I've mentioned I am on a mission to get using it! So these peel off handbag stickers I bought have been brought out and the snippet box raided to make this card. The base card is a pre printed one I won a pack of ages ago and the sentiment is created on the PC.
Not exactly the most creative thing I've made but I have used snippets and so off to the snippets playground week #142 to show everyone.
Pixies Crafty Workshop


Comments

Glennis F said…
Looks great - I am with you on the 'use up stuff' mission!
Sally H said…
Oh wow, Lynn! This is fab! love the papers too. I am afraid I gave up trying to use peel-offs and took them in to school - they got used up quite quickly, lol!
Di said…
Love this Lynn! And a great way to make inroads into your peel-offs too :)

Hugs, Di xx
Sarn said…
Well I think you did a great Job Lyn.

Hugs Sarn xxx
Sarn said…
Well I think you did a great Job Lyn.

Hugs Sarn xxx