Clean and Simple at Ooh La La Creations and some news!


Exciting news - I am now part of the Ooh La La Creations DT - hurrah!
My first card for the team is for the Clean and Simple challenge. I've used a topper from the Shoes in Bloom cdrom (the first one, there is also a part 2).
I then used some green card run through a Happy Birthday folder with one of the happy birthday sentiments highlighted with amethyst gilding wax and mounted onto some violet card for the base.
Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing all your creations at Ooh la la. The challenge runs for two weeks.

Comments

brenda said…
Well done on the new DT spot Lynn and what a beauty to start off with, lush colours.

B x
Congratulations on your DT post, love this card, such a pretty shoe.
Congratulations on your DT post, love this card, such a pretty shoe.
Dawn said…
Fantastic debut card for the DT at Ooh La La Creations! Welcome to the team Lynn, I'm sure you'll just fit in perfectly!
HUgs
Dawn xx
Unknown said…
Fabulous to have you join us at Ooh La La Creations, Linby, hope you enjoy your time with us, fabulous make for our CAS challenge, hugs xxx
Michelle J M said…
Hello Lynn, thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog. I have reciprocated. It is lovely to have you on the team at Ooh La La. Your card is stunning, I just love those colours you have used on your embossed background, a perfect CAS card. Michelle x
Anne said…
Welcome aboard Lynn, super CAS creation with a perfect green colour match
x
Anne said…
Welcome aboard Lynn, super CAS creation with a perfect green colour match
x