LIM week 189 Beverages one layer and oops I did it again!

It's one week layer challenge on Less is More (more on that later) and the theme is Beverages. It's become apparent to me that I have lots of beverage stamps both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
I've chosen a MFF stamp which I then shaded with pan pastels. I added a tiny sentiment to the tag on the cup from SU and the main sentiment is from Clever Cuts - it's a take on the Lionel Ritchie song - get it? This is so a sentiment for me as I am often lurking in the kitchen seeing if the OH has made me a pot of tea!

Oops I did it again - maybe it was the talk of Rubber Romance stamps by Anne, I went rushing to get this stamp by them which hasn't yet seen ink. I then had a great idea for a card for an upcoming 50th birthday party, but the lady doesn't want the mention of the age on her cards. I did think - it's not One layer week is it? No I decided it was only a few weeks ago. Came to blog my card and - yeah I did it again! So here is the card anyway. I used a sentiment from a Frou Frou Crafters Companion set and simply stamped the image with some glitter film over the top for the fizz and a few glitter bubbles rising from the glass.


Comments

Bea said…
Hi
Love the tea one what a fun use of the Lionel Ritchie song Lol!
Victoria said…
Hey lovely lady!
great cards, the cuppa one is fab, love the colours on it - very gentle
Victoria
x
Jane Willis said…
Lovely cards - that first one is me to a "tea"!
Ellibelle said…
Two wonderful cards Lynn. Cute stamps and beautifully colored.
Chrissie said…
I've made the same mistake so many times Linby!.... both cards are great however!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Ankie vd Polder said…
Love your card. And what a funny sentiment. Hugs, Ankie
susiestacey said…
Two smashing cards Lynn x Susan x
Gerrina said…
Great cards! The sentiment on the first is so great with that super stamp!
Anne said…
Doesn't seem like 4 weeks since the last one layer, does it!
Two gorgeous cards Linby and that sentiment is brilliant
Thank you for joining our challenge this week at LIM
Anne
Less is More Designer
Sazzle Dazzle said…
I love both your cards Linby and your enthusiasm with the second one.
But hey we all forget that OLC requirement sometime. Great card and deserves to be shown.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Pippa said…
I love your tea card, very funny. I could do with a teacup that size myself!
Two lovely cards Linby - the first one is perfect for me as someone who drinks n average 10 cups a day! Love your pastel colouring too, so delicate.