LIM week 191 - Mostly words

Due to the vellum lilly overlay, I've found this card difficult to photograph, but hopefully you can tell what it is! I took a word stamp and embossed the words in black and the "blue" in blue. I used a tattered spellbinder die to cut it out and then using a larger die cut in vellum to mount over the top.
The card is for Less is More challenge which this week is Mostly words. I used a snippet of blue card and so I'm also going to the snippet playground to show everyone there too. As it's anything goes week at Simon Says I'm also off to enter there too.

Comments

Craft-E-Place said…
Fabulous card. I love the use of vellum it looks just beautiful!
Elaine
Sazzle Dazzle said…
This is beautiful Linby.
Great idea with the vellum and a perfect sentiment too.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Sid said…
Brilliant, the words say it all !!
Unknown said…
Fabulous Linby and a prefect sentiment, hugs xxx
Loli said…
Hola Linn, to much time!!!I hope you´re in health.
Very beautiful card, the perfect card for a bride, i like the idea with the vellum,and the colours are gorgeous.gorgeous work Linn
A warm hug from Palma

Sarn said…
Fabulous! I like that you used vellum over the top for a softer effect.
xxx
Di said…
Oooh, I love the soft and gentle look of this card - absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs, Di xx
Lynne said…
Ooh so pretty Lynn. Love the muted effect from the vellum and the words are fab.
Lynne xxx
Brenda said…
Wow, I am so loving this card! The vellum makes the words and lily look amazing, and I so love the words on this one. Hugs, Brenda
debby4000 said…
Lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Anne said…
Hi Linby
Really unusual, love that vellum softening your creation
Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer
Chrissie said…
Great idea Linby, I think we should use vellum more often... it's a great effect!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Mrs A. said…
Thi s I s a spiffing idea Wih the vellum nd great rods. Hugs Mrs A.