LIM week 198 - more than one tree

 I've been having a play with the gelli plate today. I decided I wanted to try and create some winter skies. For the first one I stamped little stars onto the plate before taking the print and on the second one I used a circle from a post it note to make a moon.
I then used a tree stamp in black with some added glitter and frost.
For this second card I used the spellbinder label 28 again, but cut the sides shorter.


 I haven't been able to capture the frost too well - here's another shot.
I'd like to enter them into this week's Less is More challenge - more than one tree and at Sweet stampin challenge - to die for.

Comments

Chrissie said…
What an interesting effect you achieved with your gelli plate Linby. They are lovely little scenes!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Linby, I love the coloured section, then heading out to black and white, inspired. hugs xxx
Annette22 said…
Linby such a wonderful card, love the trees and the background - just all

xxAnnette
Annette22 said…
Linby such a wonderful card, love the trees and the background - just all

xxAnnette
Ellibelle said…
These are both beautiful Lynn. Love the sky you created, it's such a nice shade of blue. I really need to get more done with my jelly plate, it's been so neglected, but so fun to use! Have to get a hold of hubby's acrylic paints as I don't like to use it much with my distress inks.
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Super striking and gorgeous cards Linby. Can't choose between them and great use of the trees.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Debbie said…
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your gorgeous "Die" card. Debbiex
Kathyk said…
Smashing makes and what a great blue you used too

Kathyk
Anne said…
Two stunning cards Linby, that sky is fab!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer
Paddington fan said…
Love your beautiful trees and those striking blue skies! Great use of dies too! Thank you for coming over to play at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x
Fabulous card and love the gelli plate background - perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx