More than one fold at Ooh La La Creations challenge

When my teamie Julie at Ooh La La creations challenge blog chose more than one fold as the choice for this challenge I decided to get the old teabag folding skills into force again. For my card I'm using Shawn Jenkins cdrom  and the everyday collection from the cdrom.

First I printed the cupcakes DP and cut eight 5x5cm squares and then I used the basic folds to make triangles which I then slotted together to form the decoration. I then printed the a5 insert but resized it to fit the front of my card. Using My Craft Studio software I took another of the DPs and put that behind the blank panel creating a drop shadow around it. I then cut out digitally two cupcakes and the wording from the topper sheet and placed onto the white area. Finally I added a little glitter to the cupcakes and the border lines and some pink twine for the finishing touch.
I look forward to seeing what folds you come up with for this challenge at Ooh la la creations.

Comments

Unknown said…
What a fabulous idea, Linby, would not have ever thought of that, great card hun, hugs xxx
Wynn said…
Love your idea of tea bag folding.....very creative Linby. Love the papers you've used too. Wynn x
Anne said…
What a clever idea to choose teabag folding for this challenge!
x
Fabulous card Linby, love the tea bag folding x