#22 Butterflies + B is for Brads

Mrs A has given the Butterfly challenge a make over. She's got a great twist, which is the challenge is still butterflies but each challenge will have an item you have to incorporate beginning with a letter of the alphabet.
So for #22 it's brads. I haven't used a brad in a long time and I made it my mission to use some stash on this card. So we have some printed butterflies and sentiment. I then cut some extra butterflies (to use more!) which I layered up using the brads. I also added a little peel off Get Well Soon and some peel off butterflies to the printed butterflies and some little flowers. All this is on a pre printed card from a pack I got with some scrap papers.
Feeling pretty good about how many things have been used on this card that haven't seen the light of day before and it also means I get to do a second entry over on Darnell's NBUS challenge.

Comments

Mrs A. said…
Great idea to use the brads on the butterflies. Love the colours . I'm glad you got to use so many embellishments up on your card. Thankyou for fluttering by #22. Hugs Mrs A.
Very pretty card. Love how you layered the butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at The Butterfly Challenge. - Myrna Challenge #22 Guest Designer
brenda said…
Missed this one Lynne, has to be a hit with me when there are butterflies.

B x
Merry said…
Wonderful way to use the brads with butterflies....great card.
Darnell said…
This is so pretty, Linby! It will definitely cheer up and make the recipient feel better instantly! You can't believe the number of little containers of brads I have in every color hue!! I have to put my thinking cap on and play in Mrs. A.'s challenge, too! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #3! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell