Once Upon a Time at Ooh La La Creations challenge blog

We have a new challenge over on the Ooh La La Creations challenge blog. This time we'd like to see work based on the theme of "Once Upon a Time". We'll leave it up to you how you interpret it, I've chosen to go with Cinderella using a Krafting Kimmie stamp with highlighting in promarkers and a sentiment from TLC. I've taken my papers from the fabulous Shoes in bloom Part 2 CD from Ooh La La Creations. I've used the design "Lady slipper" which I thought was apt. I took the cdrom into My Craft Studio software and tiled the shoe to create the base paper. For the pink paper I cut a curled corner from another design and imposed it over the corner of this paper. The film strip is on the cdrom, but as a quartet, I simply printed and pieced together to form a strip.
We'd love to see how you interpret the theme, see you over on the blog.

Comments

Janice said…
A great take on the challenge theme and a super card, Jx
Wynn said…
A lovely layout Lynn and that sentiment is great. Wynn xx