Anything goes - other than a digi at Penny Black & More this month

 This is my DT card for the February challenge on Penny Black & More and this month we want to see "anything goes" so lots of scope - but with the proviso as always of no digis! We say this every month and still people enter using digital images. Even if you print and colour by hand we simply do not accept digital images on this challenge.

For my card I used PB30-097 Hello gorgeous and the sentiment is PB3858F too many. I kept it very CAS this time with just the stamps and then brushing over with blue, pink and yellow to form stripes across the card. I have had difficulty photographing it though, this is the umpteenth attempt and all I can say is that the colours are very subtle in real life.
We'd love to see you over on the challenge - you've got all month to enter and as always there are fabulous prizes on offer and if you do use a PB image the chance to be a GDT.

Comments

brenda said…
How very stylish Lynn, I know it's always so temping to colour in images but I think the way you have used them really works very well.

Hope you have a good Sunday and if it's as cold there as here, keep warm.

B x
brenda said…
How very stylish Lynn, I know it's always so temping to colour in images but I think the way you have used them really works very well.

Hope you have a good Sunday and if it's as cold there as here, keep warm.

B x
Shirley said…
Such a pretty and fresh card Lynn. A fabulous stamp set too and a perfect card for any female. My friend Tina makes cards like this and I always admire them whereas I have palpitations if there is too much white space on my own creations. he he.

Shirley
Ellibelle said…
What a fun card Lynn. These stamps are just gorgeous. Love how you added the subtle colors to the background!
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn great sentiment and how true x Susan x
Whisper said…
Fabby images & an awesome, but so true sentiment, luv Sam x
Anonymous said…
such a pretty card lynn! i love the subtle background colouring and the longer rectangle shaped base; it perfectly suits the images.
Tracy said…
A fabulous creation, love the images.
Happy crafting
Tracy x