April Rudolph Day

It's Rudolph Day challenge over at Mo's blog - if you don't know what it is about, pop over and have a look - there is a die to be won this month and you get ahead on your Christmas cards.

For my card I've used one of my favourite Spellbinder dies and a snowflake and sentiments dies from Stampin Up. I just love the glitter card from SU and so not wanting to waste any I used the scrap to make this card. With a sentiment stamp from Crafters companion.
I used snippets from a SU workshop to make these cards (never throw anything away!) so I'm going to nip to the snippets playground with them and show Di as I know she loves the Spellbinders die too. Ooh that was close the playground gates were just shutting!

Comments

Whisper said…
Oooo a super pair of cards and i've nearly finished mine for Rudolph too, Luv Sam x
Unknown said…
Hi Lynn what a beautiful card I love the design and the colours wonderful.

Debs xx
{Debs Cards}
Di said…
Oh yes Lynn! Straight away I thought - that scene is one of my favourite dies so why don't I use it more :) Fabulous cards and so glad you managed to squeeze in before the gates closed :)

Hugs

Di xx
scrappymo! said…
These are so very pretty. Love the colours...I am into aqua this year too!

Those dies are wonderful...the first one is so detailed.

I am on the West Coast of Canada...about a 45 minute drive from Vancouver. There are a variety of papercraft stores near me...three large ones in my town and so prices are very good...always a BOGO or 30 or 40% off weekly special. Lots of touristy places near me too.
I live in Langley if case it is anywhere near your journey.
scrappymo! said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
So gorgeous! Love the colour!
Lucy x
MaryH said…
Very icy with the cool blue background, and those dies are fabulous - particularly so with the way you've combined them. A great Rudy Day card indeed. TFS
Twinks Stamping said…
Never seen the dies before, really great idea. Nice sparkly cards xx Enjoy the weekend. Jan
Lindsey said…
Love the bling bling silver glimmer paper!
Both bautiful sparkly cards.
Great way to use both sections of the die cut! Very pretty!
Kathleen said…
Two fabulous cards, love your colour choice and the glitter.

Kath x
Sally H said…
Two sparkly beauties Lynn! A wonderful colour combo too
Dragon said…
Megga sparkle, clever use of same die cut.