Bokeh effect

 I've been playing with the Bokeh effect which is popular at the moment. I made two sheets to use, one with watercolour paper and one on glossy card.
I decided to use the stamp from Tuesday's LIM card again this time paper piecing with the bokeh background I created and then punching circles with the raindrops on.

For the piece using the glossy card - I don't think the technique worked so well or at least is is different to what I expected. I think the sentiment speaks for itself!

I'm entering these cards into the challenge at House of Cards - bokeh effect challenge. 

Comments

Great designs and colours.
Great designs and colours.
Anonymous said…
hi lynn, so good to see you playing along with us at house of cards and using the bokeh effect. it's a fun technique isn't it? you did a fabulous job of paper piecing and i love how you incorporated the technique on the card and in the circles. lillian has posted a very short video on the HOC challenge blog using watercolour paper; i've not tried it on glossy paper and now i'm curious. :) thanks for joining in!
hugs, linda
Lilian said…
Very creative use of the bokeh paper with the punched circles and paper piecing!
I'll have to try on glossy paper!
Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
Lilian
http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com
Mynn xx said…
These are both awesome, and I LOVE the unique way you used the bokeh!!! Fabulous! Thank for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Merethe A said…
Cool way to use the Bokeh effect på. Like it.
Thanks for playing along with our challenge at House of Cards
Ma (✿*‿*) HOC DT
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/