Circles and squares challenge at Ooh la la challenge blog

Our challenge this time on Ooh La La has been chosen by Wynn and it's Circles and squares. I decided to for my DT card to use a tonic die to make the whole of the front of my card, ensuring when I cut it that I left one side of the die overhanging so it didn't cut through the card.
I then printed the backing paper and main image from the Paula Oakley cdrom. I loved this image as soon as I saw it - so pretty and fresh and although I wouldn't normally use orange I thought it went well with the blue. I then printed a faux bow and buttons from the cdrom and punched daisies from the paper to mount all over the card.
I added a little sentiment in orange - you can see it better in real life! It says "Wishing you a lovely day".

You've got two weeks to enter - looking forward to seeing your interpretation of circles and squares. Remember for more inspiration visit the blog and see my teamies fab cards.

Comments

Unknown said…
Morning Lynn what a great card I love the design and the use of the buttons.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

GORGEOUS, love the colours and that orange is a perfect match.
Janice said…
Such a great image, I love those flowers! I also love your fab trellis design in your card, so pretty, Jx
Wynn said…
The art work on this Cd is fab. You've done a great job cutting out your card......bet that wasn't easy. The orang was a great choice of colour too. Wynn xx