Mid month reminder for Penny Black & More use your dies and punches

Morning everyone - just a reminder that we have the Penny Black & More challenge for dies and punches this month.

For my DT card I've used the Penny Black pennant die and the little Christmas village - but as you can see it doesn't have to be for Christmas. The hills I made from a tattered lace die and the scene is mounted onto a preprinted card from Brenda Walton that I have had in my stash for ages! I drew some little birds in the sky just to finish it off and added a Penny Black sentiment from the "wishes" set.

Thanks for looking and hopefully you'll find time to join in with our challenge, or if you have already you can link up to 3 entries.

Comments

Mervi said…
Lovely card Lynn, great deal of die cuts.
Happy new week;-))m
Doreen said…
Love the street scene, a fab card.xxx
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn,
This is a wonderful creation, as is the card you sent me. The gift you sent me is amazing, it really cheered me up and made me giggle. I so needed that at the moment. I love it and thank you so much for the thoughtfulness you have showed me.
It is wonderful to have friends like you.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
p.s. did look to e-mail you but couldn't find your e-mail addy
Whisper said…
Ooooo what a super scene hun and so many dies too, luv Sam x
What a great character card, love it.
What a great character card, love it.
Anonymous said…
those little dies are so cute and i love the papers; looks like bokeh. :)