Here comes summer at oh la la challenge blog



Our challenge this time on Ooh La La is "Here comes Summer" - let's hope if you are in the UK that it stays!

This card is for a friend who loves donkeys and has a summer birthday. So when I saw this image on the new Paula Oakley cdrom I knew I would be using it for her. The backing paper and sentiment are also on the cd rom and I used a spellbinder die to cut some reeds out of the same paper but used ink over them to darken them a little.

If you want to enter, you don't need to use one of the fab Ooh la la cdroms - but it would be lovely if you did, or you can get some great freebies from the Ooh la la  website.

Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see your summer images - who knows it may be the only summer we get LOL!

Comments

Doreen said…
This is beautiful,love the image and fab colours.xxx
Janice said…
Another great image which I love from that CD. Super card Lynn, I love the fold, Jx
Unknown said…
Evening Linby what a great card I love this image and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxxx
{Debs Cards}