Christmas in July at Ooh La La challenge


It is time for our new challenge on Ooh La La and this time Anne C has chosen Christmas in July. For my DT card I have used the Shaun Jenkins Collection Cdrom.
I printed out all my elements and then took a precut card blank and with TH spun sugar ink and a snowflake stencil from Clarity gave the whole card a subtle background. I also added a sentiment cut from the papers using a Tattered lace die. Finally I sprayed the whole card with diamond sparkles from crafters companion but you will have to take my word for that as it doesn't appear to be showing up!

Please do come and join us at Ooh La La and add to your Christmas card stash.

Comments

Janice said…
How very creative Lynn. Love the card shape and design and the super inky background, very pretty indeed, Jx
Alli Devine said…
Gorgeous card Lynn love the movement and the images and colours work so very well together Alli x
Alli Devine said…
Gorgeous card Lynn love the movement and the images and colours work so very well together Alli x
JanR said…
Such a cool card! I really like those images.
LesleyG said…
Great card, very pretty and lovely design, I can imagine the sparkle! Xxx
cotnob said…
A gorgeous card Lynn, fabulous images and brilliant design.
Pauline
x