Clarity CAS


This card is for the current Clarity challenge which is Clean and Simple. I decided to do a Christmas card to add to my pile, which I haven't dared to check - as I am sure there aren't enough!
I cut a template with the outside of the Christmas scene from spellbinders and then using a clarity mask made the background with aquatints and a little glitter. The tree was then stamped and embossed in green archival ink and then the little girl from the Christmas wee folk stamp set was stamped in black. After mounting onto the card I did a little set of wiggle lines with a fine liner pen.

Had a lovely day out yesterday at a craft fair held at Holme Pierrepont Hall. You may have heard of Holme Pierrepont as the home of the national water sports centre, and this Hall is just down the road. It's a Tudor Mansion House and well worth a visit if you like old buildings - it was a great setting for the fair.


Comments

crafty said…
Nice work love your coloured back ground good luck in the clarity challenge xx
A beautiful card and lovely background you have created. Good luck in the challenge and thank you for entering. Xx
Lesley said…
Great minds and all that. I have used the 'holly' tree and the same wee folk girl on my first few Christmas cards for this year. She is just the right size isn't she. Good luck in the challenge x
Naomi said…
Pretty and love the combination of stamps. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.
I like how you have combined the little girl from the 'Wee Folk' set with the calligraphy tree. I, too, used this little one but on my sister's Christmas cards as the image quite resembles her little grand-daughter. Best wishes in the challenge! ;~}
Angela said…
As others have said the stamps you have used work beautifully together Linby. Thank you for joining the Clarity challenge. Good luck! x
Ellibelle said…
Nicely done card, Lynn. Love your color combo!