more Clarity

Following on from yesterday's post - here are the other cards we made at the Clarity workshop. Each workshop uses a single stamp, this time it was the Poppy stamp (lucky for me!)

I did the card above in the workshop and then at home did this version below - I don't have the same stamp but as I love poppies of course I had a poppy poem stamp. I also love the blue poppies so couldn't resist this variation. I also sprayed with a little cosmic shimmer so in real life the blue card has a shimmer to the main image.
 This one uses the shaving foam technique for the background.
 Paper piecing. I added some glossy accents to some of the flower heads.
 This uses the same technique as one of the cards yesterday, but this time we used watercolour card.

Comments

Juls said…
These are gorgeous !! Xx
Viv said…
Great cards Linby! Thanks for not abandoning me during 2015 whilst my blog visits have been all over the place and Happy New Year. x