One for the girls at Penny Black & More monthly challenge


Our first challenge of 2016 at Penny Black & More and it is "One for the Girls" - I loved this challenge!

For my card I took a sheet from the Penny Black paper pad and using a Memory box stitched circles die cut twice to form the apertures to showcase my stamps.

I then used stamps from the Hello Gorgeous and Summer Fun sets in each circle and for the sentiment. I then added a little colour around each image and on the images. Finally I added a co-ordinating stickeroo.

I do hope you can join in our challenge this month, don't forget to check the challenge blog to see all the lovely inspiration from my teamies, and of course all the fabulous prizes.

Comments

brenda said…
Perfect papers for the image Lynn and also for our theme this month.

Happy New Year to you and Yours.

B x
brenda said…
Perfect papers for the image Lynn and also for our theme this month.

Happy New Year to you and Yours.

B x
Whisper said…
So perfect and apt - fits you perfectly ;-), Happy New Year, Luv Sam x
Mervi said…
Totally gorgeous and feminine card Lynn!
Happy New Year;-))m
Shirley said…
Your card could not be more girly than this. Just perfect with all those lovely girly stamped images and the fabulous background paper.

Shirley
Anonymous said…
ooh, elegant and fun! i love all the circles!
happy new year,
linda
Ellibelle said…
What a fun card Lynn. Gorgeous stamp and loving the paper!
Merry said…
Lovely card, really like how you added all the jewellery, makeup etc.
Juls said…
This is gorgeous ... Do perfectly gorgeous and chic xx