Clarity Calendar challenge 3


For the first time I am entering the Clarity Calendar challenge. Each month on the calendar features a piece of art work by Barbara and on the reverse are all the instructions to recreate it. 
This is the artwork for March.
I had the sentiment stamp and the lamp post but unfortunately not the other elements, so I had to make some substitutions with other Clarity stamps. It's an interpretation luckily, as now I compare mine with the original it looks nothing like it!



Comments

crafty said…
Nice back ground good luck in the clarity calendar challenge xx
May not look anything like the original, but it has a beauty all of it's own, I LOVE it.
Lynne Bishop said…
I love your use of the quirky house, it makes a wonderful piece of artwork. Good luck in the challenge. xx
Unknown said…
Hi Lynn what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful I love the house stamp.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}
MaryH said…
This is just amazing. Love this sweet scene, and I always like the innovations when the original products are substituted. Most of these turn out even better and sparks ideas from those of us who see it. You've done a tremendous job, and this is so pretty. TFS
scrappymo! said…
I think I like yours better!