mid month reminder to Feature a Creature at Penny Black & More challenge

Time for a mid month reminder about our challenge over at Penny Black & More, which this month is feature a creature.

For my DT card I used Penny Black 1729K Just Buzzin'By!
I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens (unfortunately that doesn't come across in the photo!) and fleximarkers and promarkers. I spritzed a some brushos to create the sky. The background papers are from the PB Gentle Whisper paper pad. "Smile" was done using a PB die but I cut out and stencilled with a black glitter pen.

As usual we have fab prizes on offer from our sponsors who this month are


Penny Black

Crafty Ribbons 

Marianne Designs

and a PB stamp from one of the DT - Sam of Whispers cards


Comments

brenda said…
It's always so difficult to get sparkle on photos Lynn, but as I have some can well imagine how pretty it looks irl and love the orange and blue colour palette.

B x
Whisper said…
Aaaah what a sweetie and a lovely layout too, luv Sam x
Mervi said…
Lovely card Lynn;-))m
Shirley said…
A lovely bright and cheerful card Lynn. I have not tried Brushos yet but love the bright colours.

Shirley
Unknown said…
Oh Lynn this is so cute and the colours and design are beautiful.
Debs xxxx
{Debs Cards}


Anonymous said…
aww, what a sweet hedgie image and such lovely and bright colours! i love the deckle edges but always forget to use them. :)
Merry said…
I like the colour combo and that wonderful brusho sky.
Ellibelle said…
Such a cute image Lynn, and loving the look you achieved for the sky with the brushos. Great coloring too, haven't heard of those sparkle pens yet.
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
This is gorgeous, It made me smile.
Happy crafting
Tracy x