Creative Expressions Saturday - using a stencil

I've made an anniversary card for my DT make this week. I used the Cosmic shimmer liquid shimmer paint to recolour the padlock from Craft Consortium. I used the Cosmic shimmer iridescent watercolour paints to add a little colour to the silver embossed stamping. The "splash" stencil was used with cosmic shimmer flake and glitter glue with silver gilding flakes. The background die is the pierced roses die.

Please click HERE to see what the other members of the Creative Expressions Design Team have been creating!  

Comments

brenda said…
How very elegant Lynn and the little pop of red really draws the eye to all the detail.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B
Barb said…
And you used a ring pull too. I also recycle those! Your card is just stunning Lynn. Barbxx
Gorgeous card, love the shine.
Faith
x
Inkyfingers said…
What an elegant anniversary card Lynn and I love the pops of colour against the silver background. Hope you are well!
Hugs
Carol x
julie_woolston said…
Beautiful Lynn love the colour combo very elegant.
Hugs Julie xxx
scrappymo! said…
Gorgeous! That die and stencil are so beautiful. I love the dull silver of that fancy background di. It is so lovely!.