Lets go Lilac at CD Sunday



The theme for the challenge at CD Sunday is "Lets go Lilac". I decided to use the Ooh la la cdrom Shoes in Bloom 1 for my entry with the Wisteria shoe which is a lovely shade of lilac. I used one of the pre printed waterfall cards that is on the cdrom mounting it on to some glitter card. Of course by nature a waterfall runs down - but I thought I would try it sideways just for a change!

Remember you can see me on TV tomorrow! When I will be demonstrating Ooh la la cdroms at 11am and 3pm on Hochanda.




Comments

Wynn said…
Fabulous card Lin. Good luck tomorrow.....I'll be watching here in Cprus. That is unless the internet lets me down!!!
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
Carol said…
Great card Lynn. Hope all goes well tomorrow. If they are all as good as this card then no problem.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Pamela said…
I love these shoe designs on these CDs. Good luck tomorrow, I'll be in work so won't be able to watch I'm afraid.
Super card hun such a great design love it to bits,good luck for tomorrow sweetie love hugs cheryl xxxx
https://cherylscreativespace.blogspot.co.uk/ my new blog hun xxx
Jocelyn said…
Wisteria is one of my favourite flowers this time of year. I like the idea of a sideways waterfall. Good luck for tomorrow.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
sue-b said…
Good idea to do it sideways, really pretty card and just right for are challenge at CD Sunday, thanks for joining us and good luck with the demo today I will record it.
sue-b DT x
Barb said…
Good luck for your tv debut today Lynn. Your card is lovely. I haven't done a waterfall card for some time. I like your idea of doing it sideways. I'll be watching. Barbxx
Lynn said…
Hope the tv debut goes well. This card is a stunner. I will watch. Lynn
Sorry I missed your TV debut'. I hope it went well,
Beautiful card, I love this image and will look up the CD
Margaret CD Sunday DT
scrappymo! said…
Just finished watching your show on TV. You were great. You seemed so relaxed and a true natural!

Your card is so pretty I like that design and those are fab images and papers!