Let's make a start on Christmas @ Allsorts

I've had the same set of Sheena stamps out that I used for this card last week here. Instead of using the embossing folder this time I've used trees but from a stamp by Inkylicious and also a sentiment from them. I masked off the image to stamp the trees but unfortunately have stamped trees below the deer! then I shaded with aqua tints.

I'm entering into allsorts challenge with their theme of Lets make a start on Christmas and I was also very lucky to win the challenge on the random draw last week.

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Hi Linby, gorgeous card and I wish I could buy the Inkylicious stamps here in Australia and sadly they won't ship here either. Love this scene. The die you asked me about is a Signature Die from Joanna Sheen called Christmas Shopping. sd425. Lovely isn't it...just recently arrived in my post so I was happy. I went to follow you but I am already a follower so must add you to my list of 'to look at" :)

{aNNie}
aussie aNNie said…
Back again with my DT hat on, Linby, nice to see you at our challenge. Gorgeous card for our current challenge of 'Let's make a start on Christmas', such a cute image too...love the papers...Thanks for joining in.
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]


brenda said…
A super Christmas creation Lynnre and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

See Annie has responded, know she has desparately been trying to get Inkylicious stamps to Aussie but no luck, such a shame.

B x
brenda said…
Lynn even.

B x
MaryH said…
Lovely winter scene, with the fabulous trees. Even though you said the trees were stamped below the deer, it actually looks like the trees are reflected in the water in which this trio are standing. So it worked out nicely to create a wonderful scene. Love the gray shading on the trees with the texture of the brown on the deer. I LOVE this one! TFS & Have a great week ahead.
Barb said…
What a lovely scene you've made with your stamps. I also saw the trees as reflection in the water. Barbxx
Mervi said…
Fabulous card Lynn;-))m