Snippets from snippets

You might remember seeing this card HERE the other week in the playground - where I CASED Miss Di. From that snippet I had these three squares of snippets left over. Similar layout - but using stamps from Penny Black.

I used aqua tints for the background with some water dropped onto it, then used spectrum noir glitter pens and distress crayons to colour. Also the MISTI to line up the stamps and stamped them all together - really liking this tool.

Now - have you spotted my cunning 2016 reference??? I saw some Christmas cards in a shop with 2016 on them and I rather liked the idea, but I stopped myself buying them (oh the shame if I had!) and incorporated it like this instead - have you spotted it yet?

The die cut is from Lawn fawn and that little holly leaf is from the Sue Wilson Christmas shadow box collection - there are so many lovely dinky dies in it like this one that I can see being so useful.

Off to the snippets playground to show everyone.

Comments

Di said…
Oh you clever little sausage! I was staring at the card for ages, thinking how lovely it was and how you selected those particular stamps from the PB set! Great card and love the subliminal message too :)

Hugs

Di xx
brenda said…
A very clever play on numbers Lynn and a real fun card with the various PB images.

B x
Viv said…
Clever clogs!! Real fun card Linby. x
Mrs A. said…
That is so darn clever with the date. Fab idea and I love your dinky images. Hugs Mrs A.
Barb said…
That is such a clever idea. A lovely card and great fun images. Barbxx