Opposites Attract at LIM #315

I was stumped by the current Less is More Challenge - Opposites Attract. I've not had any time to craft this week either until yesterday. I had bought this embossing folder and wanted to try it out with this set of Penny Black stamps - when it occurred to me, it would be a quick make and hopefully fit the challenge.

So I ran my card blank through the folder and simply stamped the silhouettes into the frames. I had to rotate the card as not all the stamps fitted in the other way around. I finished off with a couple of  SU tag stamps that fitted the remaining frames.

Comments

Sazzle Dazzle said…
A gorgeous idea and super striking in monochromatic colours. Love the framed details here and such a fun take on our opposites challenge. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week Lin. Sarah
Esther said…
Oh, so clever! What a fab effect in black and white, so dramatic and very stylish! I love the frames and the dimension they add to a one layer card. Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
Such a super card. Those silhouettes really make for a distinctive look and it is a great use of the frames embossing folder. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx
Barb said…
I think you've come up with a great idea Lynn. I love your lovely monochrome card. Barbxx
What a wonderful idea and an elegant interpretation of the the theme.
Faith
x
Mac Mable said…
So classy and so elegant. Great take on the challenge and such a striking card x