Food @ Allsorts challenge

I've had this embossing folder for ages - bought I admit because it was part of a set on sale. I realised it would go rather well with my CE Baked with Love die set and a little Graphic 45 snippet. In fact all the dies were cut from snippets so as well as entering into the Food challenge at Allsorts this week I am popping into the Snippets playground too.

I went with some friends for an afternoon tea on Friday - here's a little picture of part of what was on offer. I thought it went with the food theme!

One of the ladies is visiting from Canada and it made me laugh that when she saw the "milk bottle" she said her friends at home would think it rude that a milk bottle was on the table - as I told her "that's retro!" as we don't get our milk in bottles any more.

Comments

Great card Lynn and I love the little baking tray with the hearts on, it looks fabulous, as does the Afternoon Tea....yum! Take care and enjoy your week. Crafty hugs, Sandra x
Barb said…
A great card Lynne. The die cuts are lovely and I really like your vintage image. Barbxx
Di said…
Brilliant card Lynn - gosh those dies are so cute! Great for using up snippets as well.

I do like the 'tea time' photos - and the milk bottle made me smile! Such a nice touch.

BTW, I finished reading Paper Hearts and Summer Kisses - loved every bit of it.

Great to see you in the Playground :)

Hugs

Di xx
brenda said…
Super card Lynn, it fits our Allsorts 'Food' theme a treat and the afternoon tea looks really yummy, I could really do with one of those scones right now.

Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and I think you really do need some of those Russian stamps, when you fist look at Katya she looks to be a pretty basic stamp yet there is so much beauty in there.

B x
scrappymo! said…
These dies are wonderful and your card looks great!
Your high Tea looks fabulous...funny she would not know that the milk jug would be retro. As a Canadian I know that too...perhaps she was younger though...maybe my kids would not get it...

Now I am hungry for scones.
Juls said…
Fun card xx
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn and the afternoon tea looks scrumptious.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Food' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x
Tracy said…
Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x