Hiding snippets

My card has a little bit of an autumnal look about it today - that's because I needed to make a card featuring acorns. I found a digi of some acorns and then wondered what to do with it. I remembered I had this spellbinders confetti die, which if I cut up the digi I could actually stretch the snippets from the first cut to fit in three circles on the card. I used a sheet from my new SU pad which has this lovely bokeh effect paper in it. I also had some autumn snippets left but they weren't all complete leaves, so again - I hid part of them behind the die. Finally I finished by adding a SU sentiment.

Off to to the snippets playground.

Comments

Barb said…
This really is a lovely card Lynne. A very different look. Barbxx
Cathy said…
Clever card and great use of snippets, Cathy x
Juls said…
Such a gorgeous effect xx
Sarn said…
Totally awesome card mate xxx
Di said…
Great card and so cleverly done as well! Gosh, there's a lot of thinking outside the box going on this fortnight in the Playground!

Hugs

Di xx
Merry said…
A very clever card Linby. I like how you added the snippets.