Favourite stamp @ Stamping Sensations challenge

I think it's a bit unfair of Stamping Sensations to ask you to use your favourite stamp for their challenge- I mean who has just one!

So I settled on a poppy and this Ken Oliver one which I then used four times. I created a background with aquatints stamped four times then cut out with a TL pierced die. I then coloured each image slightly differently and added a sentiment from a MFT stamp set. I mounted it all onto a piece of black card cut with a larger pierced square die.

Comments

brenda said…
It was only after the theme was set and we came to make our DT projects that it occurred to us how difficult the theme was Lynn !!

But you have done 'one' of your favourite stamps proud with this pretty card and of course it had to be a Poppy. Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

B x
How VERY VERY Beautiful. Love the sentiment too.
Faith
x
Lynne K said…
Absolutely gorgeous, Lynn, and a great sentiment too! With the pierced diecuts it made me think of a quilt. It would look lovely done on fabric.....

Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne