Less is More - week 333 Personalise it

I just got the new artliner brushes from Crafters Companion and the alphabet and sentiment stamps. Now I don't do instructions! So this is my first attempt everything straight out of the box - I'm blogging it even though it looks a mess as it will hopefully encourage me to keep going with them and not let them just go in the drawer!

I made a background using Cosmic Shimmer Chalk colour clouds and then used Lisa Horton flower stamps to randomly stamp before spraying with water and sponging off. The I used the sentiment stamp and then the letter stamps before going over with artliner brush and white ink.

As this weeks challenge on Less is More is "personalise it" I'm going to enter it into the challenge there.

Comments

Esther said…
What a beautiful background, Linby! Such a soft and pretty way to display the eye catching lettering with the white lines making it pop. Gorgeous shades of purple in the layers, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
Kathyk said…
SO pretty and just perfect for the LIM challenge

Kathyk
Barb said…
I love this one Lynn. What a great background you've created. Barbxx
I don't think it's a mess, it's beautiful, love the big sentiment.
Faith
x
Nonni said…
So pretty! I love your color choices and the stitched edges, they add a lot interest! The glossy sentiment looks fab. Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!
cotnob said…
This is a beautiful card Lynn, so pretty.
Pauline -
Crafting with Cotnob
x