Two or more dies at Allsorts challenge

I thought I would have a go at trying to do a bit of an arty card. I started with a Chloe sunflower stamp on two aquatint backgrounds which I then cut to make a frame and then to arrange over the card. I used TL pearl square for the base die and a Sheena die for the clock cut from burnished gold card. The "time"  stamp is also from Sheena Douglass.

I'm not sure what to make with what I ended up with! But I am going to enter it into the Allsorts challenge for two or more dies. I've also found the Craft Stamper blog challenge is anything goes - so I'm entering there too.

Comments

Mac Mable said…
What gorgeous colours and a fabulous layout. The more I looked at your card the more I saw....Gorgeous x
One word......Stunning! I love the colours, the layout and everything else about this card, it's a real beauty Lynn. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x
brenda said…
Wow Lynn, what a fabulous burst of colour, really brighten my day (so dull outside today), many thanks for joining our die cut theme at Allsorts this week.

B x
Kathleen said…
Stunning colours and a superb design, a brilliant creation. Thank you for joining our 'Dies' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath
Ellibelle said…
What an amazing creation Lynn. Love the dies you used!
Thanks so much for joining us in our "2 or more dies" challenge at Allsorts!
Barb said…
This really is a stand out card Lynn. Great design and I love the colours. Barbxx
A STUNNING card, wonderful design, love how you have put "odd" things together and made it all WONDERFUL.
Faith
x