Anything goes at Ooh la la Creative Challenge

Thanks to those that entered my Landscapes challenge over on Ooh La La Creative Challenge blog last week- please check the blog for the top 3.

This time it's Meg's turn to choose the challenge and it's nice and easy because it's "Anything goes".

For my DT card I've used Woodland Walk from the Paula Oakley Collection cdrom.
I cut out one of the toppers and then used a window die over the top. With the added sentiment I thought this would be a nice card for someone to imagine being outside when they feel better.

I hope you can join the challenge - see you there.http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

meg said…
Great idea for a get well card, love that you kept the design simple with the image the focal point
Jane Willis said…
This is one of my favourite designs from the CD. I love the window, I can just imagine someone unwell gazing longingly through the window at the woods outside
Jane
julie_woolston said…
Beautiful card all Lynn perfect get well card..
Hugs Julie xxx
A perfect Get Well card. I Love the window and seeing what your missing when not able to get outside. A Great idea and so well executed.
Faith
x
Jane said…
Hi Linby thanks for stopping by my blog today and for liking my lipstick card so much. You're most welcome to CASE my design.. I'd love to see what you make so do let me know when you make it. Happy crafting xx
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mac Mable said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.