LIM #338 - NO stamps!

As the challenge at Less is More this week is "NO Stamps!" I thought I would get my dies out. The base dies are by Spellbinders and when they first came out I just had to have them - yet this is their first use! The couple die is by Marianne and a recent purchase, it's the most beautiful die I've seen of a couple and I think it could be used for lots of occasions. The sentiment is a spellbinders die too.

I cut the couple twice once in black and once in white, layered them up, coloured the hair with a promarker and then went over with some pebeo silver gilding wax.

As no new sheets of card were used to make this design I'm also popping over to the Snippets playground to show everyone there.

Comments

Di said…
Gorgeous card Lynn! And I do agree about the die cut of the couple, it's really lovely and how you framed them is perfect! Years ago I used to buy ready cut dies from Dies to Die For (before Tracey owned it) and there was a lovely couple to be had - this one is a great replacement as Tracey doesn't sell ready cut dies now.

Hugs

Di xx
Mac Mable said…
Yes I've got dies like that...just had to have them and then they don't get used for ages. What a delightful couple die it is, very realistic and so beautifully coloured x
Esther said…
This is very chic, Linby! I'm loving the art deco feel with the shaped panel and stylish couple. Beautifully clean layout and full of elegance <3 Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
Izzy Scrap said…
Gorgeous Congratulations card ! Beautiful frame, very stylish and perfect for this wonderful couple die cut ! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More!
Neets B said…
The decorative die cut works perfectly to frame that lovely couple. A really elegant and stylish design.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x
Kathyk said…
Lovely card, loving the frame die used

Kathyk
cotnob said…
A beautiful card Lynn, so elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
STUNNING, Love the dies too.
Faith
x
Barb said…
What a beautiful Wedding card. Those dies are lovely. Barbxx
Sarn said…
It's a stunner Lyn.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Jenny L said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.