LIM #339 Pierce your project

The challenge at Less is More this time is "pierce your project". I've gone with a very simple approach and used a pokey tool around the curve of my designs.

I created both cards using a new cdrom called Mix It Up Fabulously from the House of Zandra - I love her work and only just found out it is now re-branded as Dolly Dimples.

This cd has so much on it with a mixed media feel - I have had a lot of fun with it. My first card is all created in digi format. My second card which I decided maybe wasn't LIM enough is created in digi but the word elements printed out and stuck on with a hand stamped sentiment.

Comments

Craft-E-Place said…
Two fabulous cards! Great images?
Elaine
cotnob said…
Super cards Lynn, I love the whimsical images and perfectly pierced edges.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Barb said…
They are two beautiful cards Lynn and the papers are so pretty. Barbxx
Ann said…
Like your approach to this challenge Lynn - and love your card!
Neets B said…
Such cute designs, both are perfect for our challenge at LIM. Love the pierced detail around your images.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x
Mac Mable said…
Those images look so artsy and loving the piercing x
Both are Wonderful cards, love the images.
Faith
x
Kathyk said…
Such a fun make, can't quite make up my mind about sentiment/no sentiment, both fab

kathyk
Izzy Scrap said…
Two fabulous cards ! Love your whimsical images and the shape of your pierced window ! Original design ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !
Sazzle Dazzle said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.