Saturday, 29 July 2017

LIM #339 Pierce your project

The challenge at Less is More this time is "pierce your project". I've gone with a very simple approach and used a pokey tool around the curve of my designs.

I created both cards using a new cdrom called Mix It Up Fabulously from the House of Zandra - I love her work and only just found out it is now re-branded as Dolly Dimples.

This cd has so much on it with a mixed media feel - I have had a lot of fun with it. My first card is all created in digi format. My second card which I decided maybe wasn't LIM enough is created in digi but the word elements printed out and stuck on with a hand stamped sentiment.

10 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Two fabulous cards! Great images?
Elaine

cotnob said...

Super cards Lynn, I love the whimsical images and perfectly pierced edges.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Barb said...

They are two beautiful cards Lynn and the papers are so pretty. Barbxx

Ann Tuck said...

Like your approach to this challenge Lynn - and love your card!

Neets B said...

Such cute designs, both are perfect for our challenge at LIM. Love the pierced detail around your images.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Mac Mable said...

Those images look so artsy and loving the piercing x

Daffodil Cards said...

Both are Wonderful cards, love the images.
Faith
x

Kathyk said...

Such a fun make, can't quite make up my mind about sentiment/no sentiment, both fab

kathyk

Izzy Scrap said...

Two fabulous cards ! Love your whimsical images and the shape of your pierced window ! Original design ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Delightfully done Lin, great way to add some piercings to your project and what beautiful images on the cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More x