Christmas card and a Male Card for Swedish House Crafts

Hello! I'm here with my latest makes for Swedish House Crafts. I've had so much fun with these Maja design papers that I decided to make not only a Christmas card but a male themed card too. Just click on the item name to be taken to Swedish House Crafts shop to see the item.

First my Christmas card.



I paper pieced the Gummiapan Stacked Presents stamp with the papers.The design of the stamp makes it so easy for paper piecing.


I used Roxstamps pierced cross stitch square dies (which include that cute little star), Magnolia Business Card Letter Tags dies, Gummiapan Old Paper Dies and Doodle circle die to cut from the different papers from the Maja design pad.

I used white paper string with a simple knot over a piece of the paper.
 
 I just love this image and it deserved centre stage on my card.


I'm entering this card into the Rudolph Day challenge over on Mo's Blog. Not too many left now!

Now for my male themed card using the same papers!  

I thought the plaid design looked perfect for a tie. I used Gummiapan Tie stamp and matching die with Gummiapan Age/annniversary number dies.

I cut out the base layers with Gummiapan stitched rectangles and the tag is Magnolia Business Card Letter Tags dies again.


Finally I used a Gummiapan Birthday die. Unfortunately some items could be sold out or on pre-order - you need to grab what you want while you can, as items do not last long at Swedish House Crafts!

Comments