Tuesday, 21 November 2017

Sparkling Dress


I've just got some Sweet Poppy stencils and couldn't wait to try them out with various methods. For this one I used texture paste and then various glitters.

The die cut sentiment is from a Tonic set and the stamped sentiment is from a Paper Smooches set. I edged the card with a black sharpie and then for an extra sparkle I used a sparkle gel pen over the top of the black and also over the die cut.

I'm entering this card into these challenges:-

Allsorts -glitter
Countryview Crafts - use a stencil
CAS mix up challenge - Glitter, stamping + your choice

10 comments:

brenda said...

So very you Lynn, makes me realize it's far to long since I had a play with my Sweet Poppy stencils.

B x

Barb said...

Fantastic Lynn. I love it. It would look lovely as a Christmas card too with the red sparkly dress. Barbxx

Mac Mable said...

Glorious glitter and the most beautiful card x

Kathleen said...

Super stencil and a some gorgeous colours of texture paste, great CAS style too.
Thank you for joining our 'Glitter' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

nancy littrell said...

So glittery and pretty...perfect for New Years Eve party! TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this sparkly dress, Linby! Very festive and glittery! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely stencil! Your glittery red dress is beautiful Linby! thanks so much for joining us in the CAS Mix Up challenge! Julia xx

Jane said...

What a great stencil. The red sparkly party dress is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining our stencil challenge over at Country View xx

Corrie Herriman said...

How fabulous and festive !
Thank you so much for taking part in the Country View Challenges 'stencil' challenge !
Corrie x