#83 Symmetry at The Male Room challenge


Hello and welcome to my first DT post for The Male Room Challenge where I am so excited to be on the Design Team. This fortnight we would like to see your "symmetry" designs for males.


I decided to use a die which has become a little bit of a nemesis for me - Spellbinders quilt die. I've only used two of the shapes and spaced the pieces out rather than butting them up together. In the corners I overlapped two of the triangle shapes.

I've finished off the design with a die cut from a set that came with my diamond press from Crafters companion. Cut once in black and once in white to place behind and offset so that you can see the sentiment.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you over at the challenge blog.


Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mac Mable said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.